Employment Type: Freelance
Posted: July 30th '10
A graphic designer produces visual solutions to the communication needs of clients, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Designers need imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which have impact on the design.
- Responsible for translating client requirements into graphical design
- Expected to perform activities with minimum supervision
- Exhibit flair for creativity and design
- Ability to work with graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, or similar programs
- Strong sense of integrity and ethical practice
- Effective written and oral communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to Altokom.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org